- We have our warm-line available to talk to someone and/or to receive resources. This line is open Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM at 719-299-2996.
- Download flyer here.
- 2 free counseling sessions are available through Diversus Health for those impacted by Club Q.
- Call 719-572-6100 to schedule an appointment
- Visit our 24/7 Crisis Walk in Center at 115 S. Parkside Dr.
- El Paso County Public Health Resource Page
- Blood donation requested by first responders
- National Victims of Violent Crimes, 1-202-467-8700
- Colorado Crisis Services, 1-844-493-TALK (8225)
- Crisis Text Line, Text HOME to 741741
- The Trevor Project (youth and young adults), Text START to 678-678”
- Call 719-572-6100 to make an appointment
Needs Assessment Survey:
- Make your voice heard and help guide our community’s work! The Pikes Peak LGBTQIA2+ Needs Assessment Survey is a confidential way for members of the LGBTQIA2+ community to share their experiences and perspectives and define their own needs. By completing this survey, you are helping to shape the future of how southern Colorado supports LGBTQIA2+ people and their loved ones.
- Download Flyer
- Take the survey
- Coping With Grief After Community Violence Flyer—This Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) tip sheet introduces some of the signs of grief and anger after an incident of community violence, provides useful information about to how to cope with grief, and offers tips for helping children deal with grief.
- The Impact of Disaster and Mass Violence Events on Mental Health— This online article from the National Center for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) describes common reactions that disaster survivors may experience. While most reactions lessen over time, some may turn into long-term and severe responses, such as PTSD.
- Tips for Young Adults: Coping with Mass Violence – This SAMHSA tip sheet is about common reactions to incidents of mass violence, community violence, and terrorism; tips for coping with such incidents; and and knowing when to reach out for professional help.