Getting Started is Easy
Whether you are a new or existing patient, we make it simple to get the mental health support you need.
Check Your Insurance
View our list of accepted insurances to understand your coverage options.
Request An Appointment
Reach out to get an appointment scheduled with one of our providers.
Review Our Checklist
Make sure you are prepared and have what you need for your visit.
- United Healthcare All Savers
- United Behavioral Healthcare
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Continental Benefit
- Bright Health Plan
We Accept Medicaid
Most Medicaid services at Diversus Health require no out of pocket costs. Get started with us today.
Have Questions About Your Insurance Coverage & Costs?
Review a breakdown of our services and costs you can expect at Diversus Health.
If You Are Uninsured, We Can Support You.
Contact us to learn more about our programs and resources.
Take the first step toward your journey to recovery.
We have worked with thousands of community members who have experienced and benefitted from our excellent care. Request an appointment to begin your journey today.Request an Appointment Now
Review our pre-appointment paperwork.
After your appointment has been scheduled and before you visit us, review the following paperwork to make sure you are prepared for your appointment. We hope to make your experience with us as simple and easy as possible.
- New Client Form Packet
- New Client History Packet
- Consent for Services/Treatment; No Show Late Cancellation, Discharge Policy; Income Verification
- Consent for Services/Treatment & Patient Acknowledgment
- Substance Use Intake Packet
- Release of Information (Optional)
- Spanish New Client Paperwork Packet
- Spanish Substance Use Intake Packet
- Spanish Release of Information (Optional)
- Print Version - New Patient Paperwork Packet
Learn More About Diversus Health
Discover our history and why we are dedicated to providing exceptional community health care.
Have more questions?
Visit our FAQs page for common questions.