What is Case Management?
Case management is the supportive and intensive coordination of service delivery and assurance of continuity and integration of services. Case management services are introduced to reduce the need for higher levels of care and are typically provided adjunctive to other treatment interventions.
Possible case management referrals include:
- Benefit procurement
- Assisting clients with housing or transportation services
- Attending community staffing
- Linkage with community supports
- Assisting clients in learning daily living skills that will lead to more independence
How are Clients Served?
Clients are served with a flexible model that includes drop-in as well as scheduled appointments for case management, medical services, home visits, community support, and individual and group therapy.
A team of case managers helps clients:
- access community resources,
- learn to manage symptoms of mental illness,
- set and achieve personal recovery goals.