New CREATE Program Available for Teens
Substance Use Treatment for Teens
CREATE stands for:
The mission of the CREATE program is to provide treatment and support to adolescents aged 12-18 with substance use disorders and co-occurring disorders. CREATE promotes early recovery skills, relapse prevention, and harm reduction while empowering young individuals to lead healthy and fulfilling lives.
The primary goals of the CREATE program are:
• Reduce use of substances in the adolescent population
• Provide comprehensive treatment
• Improve psychiatric symptoms and functioning
• Reduce risk-taking behaviors
• Promote healthy relationships, self-care, and overall wellness
• Support the development of social engagement and life skills
• Decrease hospitalizations, school interruptions, and legal involvement
• Collaborate with and provide referrals to other Diversus Health services and community partners including Trauma Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP), Case Management, Peer Services, Probation, court, DHS, and schools
To be eligible for the CREATE program, individuals must meet the following criteria:
• Ages 12-18
• Substance use disorder diagnosis
SAME DAY ACCESS INTAKES
Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
1795 Jet Wing Drive
CREATE is committed to creating a safe, welcoming, inclusive environment for all of our clients.
Available Monday through Friday.
Family involvement is encouraged.